Monday 3 February 2014

Research

I think this is a clever way of using animation to advertise child abuse. It doesn't seem as serious but you know it is. You can show it graphically without it being graphic. It's like the human doesn't treat the animation with respect cause he's just animated wen really it's because he's just a kid. Then at the end he turns into a real kid with the message "real kids don't bounce back". That is very hard hitting. A lot of the time, hard hitting messages are the only way to get to the audience. A problem I can see with this is kids see it as a cartoon and cartoons are funny and not real. I think mixing animation with live footage is a really good idea and might be something I'd like to try. I think it would work well for this subject too however that might make it a bit similar to the existing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment