Thursday 27 February 2014

Rotoscope

This is the idea of how my rotoscoping would turn out. Nice and simple but still detailed and correct. Mine would have expressions though this is just an example of how it looks. I like how the movement is perfect and natural and the image moves slightly. The only problem I would have with this is finding someone to film. This is something I need to think about. I like how the lines don't flicker and move too much in this. I would like to get that but I think that might require a lot more time and accuracy than I was planning to spend on it. I will try and stick to the lines as best I can but I'm not sure how it will turn out. Sometimes the flickery effect can look quite nice though. I could hold frames to stop them flickering but then they might look out of place with the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment