Friday 14 February 2014

Sketch book

In my sketch book that we were asked to keep, I have been drawing things like this. This particular one is Elena Gilbert from Vampire diaries. I thought it had been a long time since I had drawn anything like this as there is not much call for it in animation. Imagine animating something detailed like this! Not fun. I am really pleased with how the hair turned out and I am pleased I can still draw like this as this is my first attempt in ages. I definitely need to figure out how to draw lips though. Took me many attempts and its still not right!

I have also been drawing from photographs that I have from my holidays and such:
I am quite pleased with how my figurative drawing has improved recently as before they would just look out of proportion like with giant heads and skinny legs etc. 
I want to turn my sketch book into something filled with memories and things I like and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment