Saturday 8 February 2014

videos

Here are my finished animations. I really like this first one, I think it expresses the sound really well and I am proud of how it flows and looks like it fades which is what the sound does.

I am not as pleased with how this one turned out. I now know that I shouldn't have used the leaf brush as that has nothing to do with frying eggs. I just liked the way it scattered colour. I guess I could have done that myself though. I do like the tapping part at the beginning.


















I quite like this one how it looks gloopy and splashy however Mike said it was a bit too literal. I agree now but I still like it. It's not exactly an object and it does work.



I really like how this turned out. The electric blue on the black looks ace and I timed the sharp spark perfectly! I can see from this that I need to start working at a higher frame rate soon because it is a little bit jittery.

















I didn't like this one at first but actually I think it really does represent the sound. If i had time i would try and make the red spikes a bit sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment